Re: [xmca] Co-evolution

I, of course, believe that the evidence for co-evolution accrued since
Vygotsky made this claim, makes the claim for co-evolution very strong.

As I understand it (perhaps mistakenly) Gould's emphasis on heterochrony and
heterogeneity combined with his clear statements about the Lamarckian nature
off cultural evolution.

Too bad about co-evolution being wrong. Rocks will have to remain as they
are and were!
mike