Re: [xmca] Mike Cole on ZOPED on vimeo.com Oops!

Hi Andy:
Just to let you know I did not forget that I need to fix up the video on
Socratic Dialogue in ZOPED -- Robert Lecusay asked for another few
weeks/month to get to his corrections of the video -- and I am working on
the Love and Education video too: your collection is looking great!!
Beth

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

> Apologies! Robert Lecusay, not Etienne (on this occasion)
>
> Andy Blunden wrote:
>
>> A short talk (20 minutes) by Mike on ZOPED is available on vimeo:
>>
>>    http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos/16714151
>>
>> Thanks to Mike and to Etienne for production.
>> Nice crisp texty powerpoint slides and nice clear voice.
>>
>> Andy
>>
>> Andy Blunden wrote:
>>
>>> Arturo Escandon has produced a lovely video talk on Agency and Vygotskyan
>>> Theory for us:
>>>
>>>   http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos/15209886
>>>
>>> Enjoy,
>>> Andy

>>> --
>>> *Andy Blunden*
>>> Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
>>> Videos: http://vimeo.com/user3478333/videos
>>> Book: http://www.brill.nl/scss
>>>

> --
> *Andy Blunden*
> Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
> Videos: http://vimeo.com/user3478333/videos
> Book: http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=227&pid=34857
> MIA: http://www.marxists.org

Beth Ferholt
Assistant Professor
School of Education
Brooklyn College, City University of New York
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu
Phone: (718) 951-5205