Re: [xmca] dialogue on future of Vygotsky studies

Hi Robert:
I would certainly be interested in being included in your piece on the future of Vygotskian studies, especially with regard to teacher development, linguistically and culturally diverse children, creativity and education. May I also suggest my collaborators Vera John-Steiner and Ana Marjanovic-Shane? We just published a book with Lang on Vygotsky & Creativity: A Cultural-historical Approach to Play, Meaning making, and the Arts that specifically targets Vygotskian theory, creativity, and educational reform. Patricia St. John would also be an outstanding person to include, as well as Peter Smagorinsky, Carrie Lobman, Lois Holtzman, and Michelle Zoss.
Best wishes,
Cathrene