Re: [xmca] Shared knowledge as Common Ground

I'll seek out the article, Larry. Maybe those interested in the "grounding"
issue could coordinate around putting together something like a reading
list. Very helpful to think about the issue of grounding in connection with
imagination and creativity.

Anything by Twardoswki himself to recommend?
mike