Re: [xmca] Tom Toolery

My inner Sapir-Whorf has been equally challenged Robert!
andy
Robert Lake wrote:
I have to admit, you folks are stirring up my inner Sapir-Whorf
.....fascinating!

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:20 PM, David Kellogg <vaughndogblack@yahoo.com>wrote:

Nothing, Andy. That's why I want to oppose the ideal to the real, and not
to the material.

             ARTEFACT:
Tool-artefact       Utensil-artefact
(mass production)  (personal consumption)

                SIGN
Signal-sign         Symbol-sign
(thing-thing)        (meaning-meaning)]

        MATERIALITY