[xmca] Anything new on creativity that you want cited in a new publication

Message from Francine Smolucha:

Greetings to all!

The first XMCA e-mail I sent out to you in June was never posted on XMCA.
So, I will make one more outreach before my new publication deadline.

My husband Larry and I introduced "Vygotsky's Theory of Creativity" in the 1980's
with my original translations of Vygotsky's works from Russian.
We have been asked to write a chapter reviewing the research literature for a book
to be published in 2011. We will also be previewing new work in press and in progress.

The chapter is nearly done; we discuss the Vygotsky and Creativity book, Marilyn Fleer's new book,
Egan Kiernan's new book, Elena Kravtsova's research (citing Russian texts), Gunilla Lindqvist's  work,
and much more. [I will also be reviewing the Vygotsky and Creativity book for a journal.]

We also set forth a research agenda based on our own thorough exegesis of Vygotsky's texts and our
own research.

Recently, I spoke with Robert Lake and I will be citing his up-coming book that discusses Vygotsky,
creativity, and metaphor.

If you have a publication scheduled for a 2011 release, and want it to be mentioned send me
some e-mail information and a  bibliographic entry. You do not need to send the actual text
in progress.