Re: [xmca] LSV on the preschool stage

Hi Eric,

My reading is that at each stage there is development of awareness and deliberate control of a specific aspect of the child's relationship to the world. The infant develops mastery of the Great-we, the toddler develops mastery of a world of affordances, the preschooler  is mastering the field of meaning, the school-age child comes to master the 'inner field' of their psychological functions, while the adolescent masters the field of possibilities.

Martin