Re: [xmca] ??????????, or, Vygotsky's Jabberwocky

What is fascinating me, Bella, is that one way to think about the process of
intereriozation is by
realizing that whatever was meant, it was not a copy theory. It IS a process
of "ingrowing" in some
sense, with twists, and stabs, and expulsions, and transformation.....

I am now thinking of two spirals, one oriented inward, one outward. Now if
only we knew the three four
bases........

mike

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik@gmail.com