RE: [xmca] ISCAR 2011

Hi Beatrice

Given some (most?) of us won't get institutional support unless we present a paper could the deadline be put back to 31st? Or the day after?

Best wishes

Mike

>>> Beatrice Ligorio <bealigorio@hotmail.com> 10/12/2010 7:44 am >>>

Hi, I am managing the review process and I am also part of the exective so I feel I am entitled to give some information.
As some of you may remember, especially those involved as reviewers, there was an earlier deadline for proposals (June 15th) and the reduced fee was initially meant for them. Those had feedbacks already at the beggin of sept.
Unfortunately this deadline was cancelled from the web site so now there is no "official" memory of this and it looks like there was only one deadline.

It was decided to extend the reduced fee to those also submitting later because of the many request but we are not able to give feedback about the outcome of the review process at this time since reviewers have as deadline Oct. 15th and it is hard to make them do their work in advance.

In other words, the reduced fee is extended to also those submitting later but without knowing if their proposals have been rejected or not.
In case you submitted as authors, chairs, discussant and you do not have a login and password please contact info@iscar2011.org
The reduced fee is still available through today but please use personal username and password

Best
Beatrice