[xmca] Fwd: October 2010 issue (14:3) of Language Learning & Technology is now available

Of probable interest to several
mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Language Learning & Technology <llt@msu.edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Subject: October 2010 issue (14:3) of Language Learning & Technology is now
available
To: mcole@ucsd.edu

Date: Fri,  8 Oct 2010 17:31:28 -0400 (EDT)

We are happy to announce that Volume 14 Number 3 of Language Learning &
Technology is now available at http://llt.msu.edu.

The contents are listed below.

We hope you enjoy our new look! We are also pleased to announce a Call for
Papers for a new Action Research Column, edited by Fernando Naiditch
(Montclair State University). Please visit the LLT Web site and be sure to
enter your free subscription if you have not already done so. We welcome
your contributions for future issues. See our guidelines for submission at
http://llt.msu.edu/contrib.html.

Sincerely,

Dorothy Chun and Irene Thompson, Editors

Language Learning & Technology