Re: [xmca] Vygotsky vs. Bakhtin (or, The Interpersonal Is Not the Sociocultural Redux)

Hello Andy and Mike,

Much to ponder...I appreciate the thoughts shared. Also, great activity
happening in several threads. At the moment, I feel like a seamstress,
sewing with an organic thread.. thank you for all the leads.

See you at ISCAR.

ciao, Ana BG