[xmca] 26 CHAT VIDEOS?!!

Wow, Andy-- I had no idea that so many interesting videos had already been
collected alreaduy, and just in time for Natalia's class!!  Now THAT I call
a bit of superbe international collective action!! A well oiled machine, a
sleek and swift
social organism.....

One question.
Might there be a way of people being able to see the list of all the topics
as they open the page, or a single button they could press that brings up
the list? As it is, people might overlook at LOT of interest, and that
problem will just
get worse as the collection becomes richer.
mike

PS_  For those who wonder what I am talking about, check out
http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos/15209886