Re: [xmca] FW: ScienceDaily: Parts Of Brain Involved In SocialCognition May Be In Place By Age Six

It's okay Emily--Steve wrote and told me that it was a joke.  I am not in
the inner circle so I don't know these things.  I am also so busy I pick up
snippets, and so my knowledge is bits and picey.
Carol