Re: [xmca] Activity Theory and Music Performance

Luc--

You may find the article, "the sound of the violin" by Ernst Boesch of
interest. It is not an activity theory paper but it has an interesting
discussion in Boesch's cultural-psychological framework that traces the
history of making sounds and making instruments to make new sounds that
includes some cultural history and ontongeny.

It can be found by googling "sound of violin" and the lchc home page.
mike