[xmca] Fwd: Post-Doctoral Fellowship Opportunity

Dear Colleagues,

The Education Research Collaborative at TERC is once again recruiting for
its Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program, our third cohort!  We hope you will
send good candidates our way and distribute the attached announcement
widely.

I'm copying the program summary here, for your convenience; more details can
be found in the attachment:

The Education Research Collaborative (ERC) at TERC, a not-for-profit
research and development institution in Cambridge, MA, invites applications
for a two-year residential research fellowship.  The fellowship program is
focused broadly on transformative research on teaching and learning that
intentionally seeks to enhance formal and informal educational opportunities
for children, youth and adults from historically non-dominant communities.
 We are particularly, but not exclusively, interested in work focused in the
sciences, mathematics, or transdisciplinary studies (e.g., across the
sciences, mathematics, humanities, and arts).  We strongly encourage
applications from recent Ph.D.s or Ed.D.s from communities historically
underrepresented in the sciences and mathematics, and whose research links
matters of cultural, linguistic and racial equity and justice with learning
and teaching.  A major component of this fellowship program is to foster a
scholarly learning community, which includes a mentoring relationship with
ERC senior staff, collaboration with ERC projects, and a monthly seminar
focused on developing manuscripts for publication and grant-writing skills.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Beth