From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of Steve Gabosch
Sent: 13 August 2010 22:12
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Valsiner and pseudoconcepts

That's an interesting angle, Michael.  I'll toss this out for those
who have been reading on this more recently - how does Vygotsky relate
magical thinking to syncretic, complexive, pseudoconceptual and
systematic-conceptual thinking?  And how does magical thinking fit in
with his thoughts on imaginative and creative thinking?  I'd love a
summary of how Vygotsky puts all those together ...

- Steve