Re: [xmca] Abduction, Creativity and Imagination

Larry and Michael--

I was working from the far beyond when i sent around the Vygotsky article on
creativity and imagination in which he makes what seems to me to be a sound
arguement. It written before any of us was born!.
Did it not get through? His differentiations make sense to me.
What am i missing here? Do I need to re-send? I am notorious for think I
sent some attachment when I failed to!!
mike