Re: [xmca] Re: NYTimes.com: Does Your Language Shape How You Think?

Greg
I googled John Lucy and located his web page with all his publications
listed.  Approximately 10 articles are able to be freely downloaded from his
site as free PDF's. That is where I accessed the chapter by Whorf and
Wertsch.
Could someone tell me the protocol on the internet for posting articles to
listserves that can be freely accessed from an author's website.  I was
considering attaching the article to my recent post but wondered if I was
breaking ethical conventions [when anyone can get the article from the
web?]

Larry