Re: [xmca] video collection

Yes Andy : ) -- I just this minute finished rough editing of the one from
Robert Lecusay and I, so it will be up very soon! Beth

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

> My pleasure, and thanks just as much to the other xmca-ers who are working
> on this project. Hopefully we will have a few more shortly. ...
>
> Larry Purss wrote:
>
>> Andy
>> I just wanted to say a big thank you for this website.  I have now looked
>> at a few of the sites and its great to SEE and here the people on this
>> format.   Larry
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net <mailto:
>> ablunden@mira.net>> wrote:
>>
>>    It's essentially just a video store, Mike. People can set up home
>>    pages on vimeo, but our people don't seem to develop their vimeo
>>    profiles. People just use it to store their video. There's not much
>>    opportunity to "reciprocate." It nonetheless performs the function
>>    of introducing people to the wider community, because if you find
>>    one video you like, you will see videos from other contributors and
>>    that way you get to know the other people.
>>
>>    Andy
>>
>>    mike cole wrote:
>>
>>        chat/vimeo reciprocates, Andy?
>>        mike
>>
>>        On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net
>>        <mailto:ablunden@mira.net> <mailto:ablunden@mira.net
>>
>>        <mailto:ablunden@mira.net>>> wrote:
>>
>>           We have a growing collection of videos about CHAT at
>>
>>             http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos
>>
>>           It would be good if people on this list put links to it on their
>>           home pages and facilty sites so that it gets known about. It is
>>           hoped that the collection will grow a lot from this humble
>>           beginning, mostly rustled up from what already existed.
>>
>>           Andy
>>           --
>>           *Andy Blunden*
>>           Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
>>        <http://home.mira.net/%7Eandy/ <http://home.mira.net/~andy/>>
>>           Videos: http://vimeo.com/user3478333/videos
>>           Book: http://www.brill.nl/scss

>>    --
>>

> --

Beth Ferholt
Assistant Professor
School of Education
Brooklyn College, City University of New York
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu
Phone: (718) 951-5205