Re: [xmca] What's new in the learning sciences?

Looks wonderfully interesing, Kevin. McDermott got me to read *Moll Flanders
* recently in connection with his contribution which is the only one I
recall seeing.

Is there somewhere in the volume or elsewhere where you and your colleagues
lay out for the reader what is meant by a human science?
Could that be made available to xmca readers?
mike

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:44 AM, O'Connor, Kevin <kevin.oconnor@rochester.edu