[xmca] A take on tool and result: There.................I fixed it!

There are actually some very good ideas in here!

~em

	!!

 Don't have a spoon?  I can fix that!

 Seatbelt broken?  I can fix that!

 New TV too big for the old cabinet?  I can fix that!

No bottle opener?  I can fix that!

 Room too dark?  I can fix that!

 Electrical problem?  I can fix that!

Car stereo stolen?  I can fix that!

Bookshelf cracking under the weight?  I can fix that!

Can't afford a real GPS?  I can fix that!

 No ice chest?  I can fix that!

Can't read the ATM screen?  I can fix that!

Car imported from the wrong country?  I can fix that!

Satellite go out in the rain?  I can fix that!

No coffee warmer?  I can fix that!

Wiper motor burned out?  I can fix that!

What the...?

Display rack falling over?  I can fix that!

 ?

Desk overloaded?  I can fix that!

Car can't be ordered with the "Woody" option?  I can fix that!

Exhaust pipe dragging?  I can fix that!

Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?  I can fix that!

Cables falling behind the desk?  I can fix that!

No skatepark in town?  I can fix that!

________________________________

________________________________

JPEG image