RE: [xmca] David Harvey animated - the crisis and how to think about it

Thank you very much, Colin.
The crisis seems to be immanent to the own system, since the very beginning and before...And caustically remains within we all, converted in our personality structure, as well.Not mechanically, but it is there... What can somebody do to go from the necessity kingdom to the liberty kingdom? There is a Vygotsky manuscript in which he said that a nice picturefor personality development is a "way to freedom"... and that the "freedom" is a centralproblem for all psychology... I'm not much optimist with the achievement of such a goal...
But it was there...
Best.Achilles.