From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com>
To: lchcmike@gmail.com; xmca@weber.ucsd.edu; lbanks@uol.com.br
Sent: Fri, July 2, 2010 4:36:48 AM
Subject: [xmca] Vygotsky & Luria - The function and fate of egocentric speech.

Please, XMCA,Mike, Anton, Bella, David, Andy...
Somebody as any notice about this 2 pages paper, English wrote,from Vygotsky and Luria?
Vygotsky, L.S. & Luria, A. R. (1929) The function and fate of egocentric speech. In Ninth International Congress of Psychology:Proceedings and Papers (pp. 464-465) Princeton, NJ: PsychologicalReview.
A very gentle Brazilian scholar, PhD. Luci Banks Leite, ask forthis title to me, and I can not find anywhere... I wonder that your helpwill be very important for us here in my country, because she is a very serious researcher, and this matter relevant because her deep knowledge about Piaget, since her studies in Geneva withhim, and many studies about the discussion Vygotsky-Piaget around "egocentric speech function", as well.
Then I ask not for my own particular interest, but for a broader social one. I hope you understand me.
Thank you all, in advance.Best wishes.
Achilles.