[xmca] Development of word definitions

While those toiling away at deeper understanding of chapters 5-6 of *Thinking
and Speech* are at work (I find myself constantly reading, re-reading,
puzzling, finding key passages i want to commit to memory, other passages
that seem to contradict-- feeling a little like Theseus seeking his way out
of the maze with no single thread to guide me! -- I came across the attached
article on development of definitions that i thought might be of interest.
There is also some cross-cultural work using this technique for varying
years of schooling cross-culturally which i am tracking down. Seems relevant
to Chapter 6, at a minimum. for them that wants.