From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu]
On Behalf Of Carol Macdonald
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 6:09 AM
To: lchcmike@gmail.com; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] New ISCAR deadline

Mike
This is indeed good news: I was about to do my cut and paste.

I have something else to add for support from our XMCAers.  Have you see
the
review criteria?  They force us into the mould of empirical
psychologists.
Mine won't get through if they keep that format. Please can we try to do
something about that?

Thanks in advance.
Carol

On 15 June 2010 14:58, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those of you who have been beating your brains out to get
abstracts in
> to ISCAR by today,
> this will be welcome news:
>
> Dear friends, as you have seen in our Web Site. the deadline  of the
ISCAR
> conference is now extended to September 4th 2010. I hope to receive
all
> your
> proposals as soon as possible, and I ask you to act s pomoters of new
> submissions.
>
> All the best to all  ISCAR Scientific committee, of you are
distinguished
>  members.
> We accepted also to reduce the  size o the requested summary for
evaluation
> process, that is already in course., coordinated by Beatrice Ligorio.
If
> you
> receive proposals to evaluate, please answer fastly to such a
request.

> Ciao , good work and  good wishes to all of you.
>
> Yours
>
> Clotilde Pontecorvo

WORK as:
Visiting Researcher