Re: [xmca] FW: Open Access (Free to Read) to Glass's "The Fate of Public Education in America"

Thanks for this, Peter.
Now, lets link this to the nature of employment for kids coming out of the
sausage grinder.

In the UK the push to privatize all of higher ed has led to a discussion of
how you get the poor to make the investment with no idea of how to provide
some promise of "return on investment."
mike