Re: [xmca] A model for innovative Psychology Department for Moscow private small liberal art college

Eugene-- In thinking about this subsequently it seemed that teaming with one
or more colleges in other countries would be important, probably thereby
introducing well motivated computer tech activities into the curriculum. I
also thought that language requirements would be really
important. English dominates to a distressing extent. I would think that
depending upon threads of curricular concern, Arabic, Chinese and Spanish
would be obvious language paths to follow.

Very complex undertaking, especially (in a new way) in Russia today where
the only two institutions that garner widespread expressions of trust among
the citizenry are the Church and the PERSON (not the political position) Mr.
Putin.
mike