Re: [xmca] Are Fleer and Hedegaard Bernsteinians?

Wonderful to hear from you, Marilyn.
As you can see, the article was terrifically generative. And hopefully, it
will continue to be.

(The damned artichokes burned! Sheila and I got to talking and lost track,
and then my son called, and answering the phone I discovered the burned
chokes.
Damned good thing he called or the whole house could have gone up in
flames).

Is there some place where you have published more descriptions of Andrew's
early days at the school and more on what lies behind the whole discourse of
school failure and having to either repeat or go to a special school?

The entire series of Bozhovich articles is great but I had not read 2009 and
that was really a big lift.
thanks for it all.
mike

PS-- Andy-- Read Zinchenko on Vygotsky and Shpet. In Psych of
Art there is one reference and then silence. But the main point of my
comment was to push against the idea of independent invention of self
constructed
geniuses, never mind self-satisfied and arrogant ones. Now, of course, there
is
Mozart to consider...... Any phylogeny there, or only ..... "family
influences" ?
:-)) <------ That smile is a feeble attempt to communicate that my question
contains some ambiguity and perhaps should be ignored in email interactions.
Irony in email is more an iron mail than email.