[xmca] FW: [ISCAR Bulletin] 2011 ISCAR Congress

Dear ISCAR members,

As already announced in the last ISCAR NEWS:

The next ISCAR Congress "ENHANCING THE CULTURAL AND THE ACTIVITY APPROACH
FOT THE NEW GENERATION DEVELOPMENT IN A GLOBAL WORLD" will be held in Rome,
September 5-10, 2011 and will be organized by the University of Rome
"Sapienza" Faculty of Psychology 2, Department of Developmental, Social and
Educational Psychology.

You can find the congress themes and all related information at the official
website of the 2011 ISCAR Congress:

http://www.iscar2011.org/eng/info_iscar.php

The deadline for the submission of proposals for symposia, posters and
papers is the 15th of June 2010 - within a month from now. We know that this
is very soon and there is a slight possibility that this deadline will be
extended - but this is not yet sure. We hope that everybody will be able to
submit proposals quickly for the review process to begin on time as well.

For queries please contact the Chair of the Congress: Prof. Anna Maria
Ajello - annamaria.ajello@iscar2011.org

Please forward this email to interested students and colleagues.

With kind regards,

Prof. Clotilde Pontecorvo

Congress President