Re: [xmca] AERA video - out of school

This is not a problem at all, Mike. Just send us the audio file and your PowerPoint file and we can combine them into a movie. Embedding or linking the audio to a PPT presentation is always troublesome and watching a PPT projection in the background of the video is not satisfactory IMHO. But displaying the graphics files in movie format is crystal clear and it can be mixed with video of your talking head in various ways.

Andy
mike cole wrote:
I am unsure, Andy.
I am trying to work out a procedure where I talk over a powerpoint presentation to see how that works. My impression watching some of the videos of talks I have given via internet video that were recorded is that anyone watching who was not there could come away confused (never mind that I might simply be confusing!) because I am assuming the audience is seeing the power point when I talk, but the powerpoint which grounds the talk is only intermittently visible. I don't love power point but can be a helpful grounding in such communicative circumstances.
mike