Re: [xmca] intersubjectivity = Piaget, mentalisation = LSV

For those interested here is the complete reference:

Fonagy, P., Gergely, G., & Target, M. (2007). The parent-infant dyad and
the construction of the subjective self. J
Child Psychol Psychiatry, 48(3-4), 288-328.

eric

ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
04/22/2010 10:08 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"