Re: [xmca] Book review ol talk and texts

Thanks for the review, Larry.
So many important issue intersect there.
Gotta find out what Joe Polman and Roy Pea have to offer on the learning
paradox. Thought Newman et al. set that one to rest back in the last
millennium!! And to think that it involves a revival of the idea of a zoped
in transformative communication! Super.

:-)
mike

Roy-- Can you send us the text? Really sounds interesting.