Re: [xmca] Dialects of Development- Sameroff

By strange process of synchronic a-causality, Larry, Martin Packer sent me a
neat picture of a TRIPLE helix representing the dynamic interaction of
phylogeny, cultural history, in ontogenetic history. I think the linkages
you make are very interesting and definitely worth fleshing out. By another
non-coincidence we at LCHC have been discussing Jovchelovich's book
on social representations and how she develops this idea from within social
psychology to engage actively with various communities in what could fairly
be called intervention research.

More on all this when grades are turned in!!

mike