Re: [xmca] Classical German Philosophy(Ideal/practice)

Interesting shrapnel of the original thread!

During the practice there is indeed the "truth" of the activity, there is
no disputing this.  But measuring the "truth" is a different matter.  In
my mind what is the point of talking about social activity leading
development if there aren't measurements?  I believe the answer to this
goes back to LSV's "concept" that instruction/teaching &
appropriation/learning have two different measures.

what do others think?
eric

Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth@uvic.ca>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
03/08/2010 09:19 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"