[xmca] Attachment - 1 ISCAR PhD Summer School in June/ Finland

please excuse me:

Dear people,

I would like to draw your and your students' attention to the attached call for participation to the first ISCAR school which is going to take place in June in Finland.

Participation and accomodation is free (just 25 Euro for registration) and if students from all over the world can pay the ticket to travel to Finland and speak a little bit of English we will be very happy to host them,

there are still open places, the deadline for application closes on the 15th of March, and we hope that next summer schools will take place in other continents as well,

please see the attachment for more details,

thanks in advance,

Michalis Kontopodis (PhD)
ISCAR Secretary
Research Associate