[xmca] Sameroff - Vygotsky comparison / similaries - differences

Dear all,

Today I heard the name of Sameroff for the first time and also his
transactional theory.
Does anyone have a comment about it? And especially in terms of a comparison
with Vygotsky's theory?
At first glance, it seemed to me having some possible common points with
Vygotsky's theory but this first and short information did not include any
info about difference with Vygotsky's theory...
It seems it possesses a dynamic approach but Vygotsky too. Child is active,
not passive in Sameroff but he/she is so in Vygotsky also...
Thanks

Ulvi