Re: [xmca] dualism

Thanks Andy-- Politzer is a very interesting figure in the Vygotskiana
world.

If you have not done so, i really recommend the talks at the Danish Conf
on meaning beyond the brain both for a lot you can agree with and news from
interesting folks you have probably not encountered that you might or might
agree with. Interesting in all events.

http://www.dpu.dk/site.aspx?p=14668

mike