Re: [xmca] Those Pesky emotions in the ZPD

larry--

The attached article is focused on adolescence--> adult transition, but I
think it is
relevant to making judgment about normativity that extend back in
development to
the beginning or earlier, whatever that might be.
mike

PS--  very difficult reconciling very different sources of
evidence/intuition "on the fly byte by byte"!!