Re: [xmca] Gratuitous Difficulty and Guileless Deceit

I would add, Rod, in this case, part of what is unusual owing to the nature
of the play world this scene is linked to is that the teacher is also a risk
taking co-player, in this sense/con-text a peer in the "safe space" of the
play where he takes risks that at times made the researcher's practically
drop their teeth!! All very difficult to get into a single article.
mike