[xmca] FW: 3rd Intl Conf on Multicultural Discourses, Hangzhou Aug 27-29, 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Attached please find the Flyer for the above-mentioned conference.

Free Access to JMD Editorial

We are delighted to inform you that for a limited period Routledge are
providing free access to the current issue's
<http://www.informaworld.com/10.1080/17447140903377637> Editorial, written
by the JMD editor Shi-xu.

The issue is packed with fascinating articles focusing on the languages of
different communities worldwide, including the Argentine deaf community, the
Igbo of Nigeria, and a study of African literature in the Portuguese
language.
<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g918806222~tab=toc>
View the full table of contents here.

Forthcoming Special Issues

We also bring you news of two forthcoming special issues of the journal to
look out for:

African Realities of Language and Communication in Multicultural Settings
Critical and Cultural Discourse Analysis from a Latin American Perspective

Why not register for  <http://www.informaworld.com/alerting> email alerts to
be the first to receive the tables of contents when these special issues are
published?

We hope that you enjoy reading the Editorial. If you have any questions or
comments, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Kind regards
 <mailto:xshi@zju.edu.cn> Shi-xu
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Multicultural Discourses