[xmca] FW: Digital Literacies Summer School, Lancaster, Jun 28 - Jul 1.

From: Barton, David [mailto:d.barton@lancaster.ac.uk]

Hi Peter,  if you have a list where  you could  circulate the message
below,I would appreciate it, all the best, David.

Lancaster Literacy Research Centre would like to announce a Summer School in
Digital Literacies in 2010. It  will explore various aspects of the changing
communicative landscape, through a blended approach incorporating a range of
online and face-to-face activities. We invite participants from the UK and
overseas, at doctoral level and above, from any field of study with an
interest in literacies research.

The course will be led by Dr Julia Gillen and Dr Karin Tusting, and will
include contributions from other leading researchers at the Literacy
Research Centre and elsewhere.  The face-to-face component of the course
will take place at Lancaster University, from Monday 28th June to Thursday
1st July.

For more information and an online application form, please see the course
website at http://literacy.lancs.ac.uk/what/courses/summerschool10.htm  .

Karin Tusting and Julia Gillen

Lancaster Literacy Research Centre

Lancaster is a historic city in the North West of England, one hour from
Manchester Airport and an hour's drive from the heart of the Lake District.