Re: [xmca] Time in the unit of analysis: Social representations

The fact that we are dealing with multiple simultaneously constituitive time
scales in all human development is very difficult to deal with and
represent. It would be great if we could get some representational tools for
this set of complications.

It would be fascinating to look at Bronfenbrenner embedded context two d
picture in same in UB's spirit, but not in his representation.

mike