Re: [xmca] Re: Master's program based on CHAT

Yes, all good questions, Emily.

Set 1: technical issues. I would leave this to Luisa and others to agree
upon. Broad access and ease of use should be the goals.

Set 2: Audience. I have no local master's program. This would be a class in
the Comm/Psych/Cog Sci department here at UCSD but I would contribute to
general effort with a lecture or two and as one of discussants.

Set 3. (Depending on audience, i guess). Content.

Set 4. Temporal coordination.

Note:your message did not include the many ISCAR and Helsinki folks that
evoked this discussion. I will cc a few of them in hopes we can hear from
them about their interest, lack thereof, ideas, etc.
EITHER its of broad use or not worth it.
mike