Yep. Any collective will out there to make this happen? I can't see it,
maybe because of the blinding rain around here.
mike

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Larry Purss <lpurss@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:18 am
Subject: [xmca] Re: Master’s program based on CHAT
To: asannino@mappi.helsinki.fi
Cc: J.Derry@ioe.ac.uk, clot@cnam.fr, bodker@daimi.au.dk,
asa.makitalo@ped.gu.se, Ference.Marton@ped.gu.se,
annshvedovskaya@gmail.com, lektorski@ultranet.ru, elkjaer@dpu.dk,
georg.rueckriem@gmx.net, H.R.J.Daniels@bath.ac.uk,
skagawa@human.tsukuba.ac.jp, psawchuk@oise.utoronto.ca,
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu, Marilyn.Fleer@education.monash.edu.au,
jr.taylor@umontreal.ca, drrussel@iastate.edu, terttu.grohn@helsinki.fi,
hildenil@zedat.fu-berlin.de, padler@usc.edu

I guess my question is this:

Why are we not, collectively, offering such a course, where each
member of
the collective you are trying to form gives a lecture/discussion via
internet DL? Credit could be given locally, or they could all
pay Helsinki a
fee. Or whatever.

Wouldn't that help build collaboration or is it not meaningful?
mike

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:17 PM,