Re: [xmca] Old psychology books of soviet period

Excuse me. I wrote that primarily the following. Is this not clear?

I meant Zaporozhets, Davidov and other followers, including Luria, e.f. His
book The Working Brain, as was mentioned recently as Basics of
neuropsychology...

I would like to have Davidov's book Andy. He is given a large place in Tools
of Mind, of Bordova and Leong...

This latter was proposed by Mike. It is really a very good book.

In fact, I would like to have a list of such very good books, which is well
known by people like Mike and other, as a list of books, which are advised
absolutely not to miss to read

Thanks