RE: [xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

Anton,
This sounds much better! :-)Thank you very much. And about this title?Психология глухих. (Под ред. И.М. Соловьева, Ж.И. Шиф, Т.В. Розановой и Н.В. Яшковой), М., 1971.Not already from the 1930s... What you recommends? I found an recent Russian publication from 2006,{http://bookseller.ru/book.php?n=1454} but I did not feel secure to order in my blind condition tounderstand the book importance or relation to historical-cultural tradition...
Thank you.