Re: [xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

Sorry, when I said volume two , I mentioned the whole volume two in English
published in 1993 from Plenum. The whole volume is devoted to Vygotsky's
writings on defectology both in general and specifically on blind child and
others.
Please remember that Vygotsky's scientific and everyday concepts distinction
means an important contribution in the analysis of the development of
deaf-mute children especially...Because everyday concepts can only arise
from scientific concepts for these children... This should have been
mentioned in that Afterword by Soviet editors...as far as I remember