Re: [xmca] MCA call for book reviews -- two additional books for review!!!

Dear Camille,

I am intersted in the book entitled "Argumentation and Education: Theoretical
Foundations and Practices".
Katerina
Katerina Plakitsi
Assistant Professor of Science Education
Department of Early Childhood Education
School of Education
University of Ioannina
45110