Re: [xmca] The Human Spark

Just in time. Larry.
And I teach about all this tomorrow a.m.
Terrific series for introducing students to the issues. However, Tomasello
makes teaching one of his differentia between species.
Got to write to him about that, since he quotes Bruner in recent writing.
Bruner famously wrote that there was no evidence whatsoever of teaching
among the Kung San Busmen. (not pc term, but I cannot keep track of what
is).

Anyway, very timely and I will be sure to watch. Bless time shifting this
one "time."

Pray for the people of Haiti and if you can, send $$. They are in such
horrible shape that only that most abstract of "goods" is apt to do any good
in the short run.
:-(
mike