From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu]
On Behalf Of camille.campion@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:42 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [xmca] MCA call for book reviews -- two additional books
forreview!!!

Two more books for review:

Transformation of knowledge through classroom interaction. (2009) B.
Schwarz, T. Dreyfus, & R. Hershkowitz (Eds.) Routledge. 326 pp.

Argumentation and Education: Theoretical Foundations and Practices.
(2009)
N. Muller Mirza & AN Perret-Clermont (Eds.) Springer. 237 pp.

I have received several requests from the previous email, some with
multiple reviewers for one title. If you have requested to review a
book, I
should be contacting you within the next two days to let you know your
status.

Thank you!

Camille